2024年1月2日 星期二

May My Heart Hover Over High Hills and Deep Dales!

#2024-0102

I should have made my New Year's Resolution yesterday, on the 1st day of 2024, or even earlier. However, as I reflected on my past resolutions, a reluctance to repeat them emerged. Realizing that setting a goal more ambitious than those I had previously undertaken would be challenging, I find myself with no clear idea of what I'm going to accomplish in 2024.

Then, this morning, when my wife and I took a walk along a stream whose name was unknown to us, we observed numerous soaring birds gliding here and there. Suddenly, I was inspired not to make any New Year's Resolution but to pray for myself in this new year, saying:

"In the year to come, may my heart hover over high hills and deep dales!"

~~~ "新" 的一年,願此 "心" 飛越高山低谷,(隨遇而安) 暢行無阻 ~~~

= = =
相關文章 (See also):
2)  New Year's Resolutions     (2014)






















沒有留言: