2012年7月26日 星期四

A Small and Smart Boy Playing Keyboards

#2012-0726

As my grandson Little Bee grows bigger and bigger, his "territory" (which I've also called "sphere of influence") is rapidly expanding. In the recent weeks, this curious boy has even wanted to enter my bedroom, where I put a small electronic organ between the French window and my bed. "Ye-ye! Ye-ye!" (meaning grandpa in Mandarin) he would call me excitedly and point at the door with his small hand(s) if the door is close, and I would fully understand what he means there and then. So, of course, I would happily welcome this cute and lovable "intruder" into my bedroom.

Just as you can see in the photos below, my one-year-and-nine-month-old grandson has been a small and smart musician. (In addition to the following photos, you may click and see the movie: Little Bee Playing the Organ.)











沒有留言: