2012年10月15日 星期一

香港三日(之二): Attending the Installation

#2012-1015B

For Parts A1, A2, A3, A4, and A5, please click here.

For Parts C1, C2, and C3, please click here.


On Saturday, October 13, we attended the Installation of the Rev. Canon Matthias Clement Tze-Wo Der (謝子和牧師) as Dean of St. John's Cathedral, Hong Kong. The service, which started at 5:00 p.m., was one of the most formal and solemn ceremonies that I've ever participated in. I felt very honored to have the opportunity to "experience" it right there inside the Cathedral Church of St. John the Evangelist. And now, even after returning home from Hong Kong, I still feel so excited about the Installation!

Yes, I'm sure that it will be an unforgettable event for me forever. Just allow me to share in my personal blog something I saw over there: Part B1 (about the Installation) and Part B2 (about the banquet after the service).


Part B1 -- Photos of the Installation




The Rev. Charles Chen and the Rev. Philip Lin (from Taiwan) 
participating in the procession



(Above and below) The Archbishop of Hong Kong
The Most Reverend Dr. Paul Kwong
(香港聖公會  鄺保羅大主教)





(newly-installed) Dean of St. John's Cathedral, Hong Kong
謝子和牧師(於就任聖約翰座堂主任牧師典禮中)講道





Part B2 -- Photos of the Banquet after the Service






For more pictures, click Parts A1-A5 and/or Parts C1-C3.

沒有留言: