2012年10月22日 星期一

Flower Home (花露休閒農場)

#2012-1022

The Flower Home (花露休閒農場) is located at 43-3, Xiping, Zhuolan Town, Miaoli County, Taiwan (苗栗縣卓蘭鎮西坪里西坪 43-3 號). Together with my former classmates and Jean, I visited this beautiful place today. I like it so much that I would like to share some pictures taken over there with you, my dear readers!







 It seems true that birds can fly.
These birds that are standing in front of you are made of stones!



Can you see a huge rattlesnake in the above photo?









In addition to the stone birds, they have wooden butterflies.


You see, this is the most beautiful restroom that I've ever seen!





They say that you may pay NT$700 for one duck and 
that you can get three ducks by paying NT$2,000
but I guess all the artistic works are PRICELESS!


 This kind of plant is called 龍蝦藤 in our language, 
which literally means Lobster Vine. Does it make sense for you?



沒有留言: