2014年7月6日 星期日

JJ & Julie Wedding Party

#2014-0706

Time: Sunday, July 6, 2014

Place: Moncoeur (心之芳庭), at #1, Fangting Rd., Minzheng Li, Beitun District, Taichung City

The Bride and Groom: Julie Huang and Jing-Jie Zhu (or spelled Chu?)

Photos of the Wedding: (See below.)

A Personal Note

The bride's mother, Ms. Jinling Chen, is my wife's former colleague -- former principal of the Kuo-Kuang Elementary School, in Taichung City. When my son got married in September, 2009, she was invited to his wedding party, and she was the only one (among our guests) who had been scheduled to "speak on the stage" -- briefly introducing the newlyweds and teaching them something about the marriage life! So, how could I skip over her 2nd daughter's wedding party? Here I came, together with my wife!

Every time I attend a young couple's wedding, I feel so very happy and excited. You see, a wedding is a joyful celebration of love. Not only love but also hope and visions! You can find them all in a wedding ceremony and/or party. Now, as for me being 60 years old, I find it really worthwhile to come to such a meaningful occasion, for right there I can rekindle the love, relive the hope, and regain many beautiful dreams, old and new, in one way or another

Oh, yes, I'll remember to pray for today's newlyweds: I pray that JJ and Julie have a wonderful life from now on -- a life full of happiness, with a bright and successful future! May God the Almighty bless them days and nights, wherever they are!

心之芳庭---「許諾禮堂」旁邊的草地
有大大的英文字 LOVE

這對新人曾在英國讀書,
因而 . . . .             .

新娘的父親 Mr. Haoran Huang 親自將
女兒和女婿的手「牽在一起

在賓客的見證下,新郎和新娘 彼此
真情流露地說出「愛的誓言」

新郎 JJ 替新娘 Julie 穿戴婚戒

新娘 Julie 替新郎 JJ 穿戴婚戒

JJ 和 Julie 向賓客展示他們的
愛情信物----婚戒!

男女雙方的母親為這對新人
祝福:注入滿滿的 . . . .

同心合意 . . . . 最美妙、美好的時刻!











沒有留言: