2015年5月10日 星期日

What a Cute Baby! -- 寶寶滿月啦!

#2015-0510

Their visit to us this evening made us especially pleased. Almost one and a half years ago Shunren and Yijia got married, with my wife as "matchmaker in name." Now this young couple has had their first child, a girl baby, so cute, so pretty and attractive!

The little girl is one month old now. According to the local custom/tradition here, the parents should "report" such good news to their matchmaker at this time. And that is why they came and showed the baby to us.

Oh, what a baby girl! What a beautiful little princess! We hope that she is most richly blessed by the Lord, that is, by the Almighty and Merciful God in my faith. And I will pray for all of them, for this family whom my wife and I have a special connection with. May good and beautiful things come to them, one after another! ...







沒有留言: