2015年6月3日 星期三

Mofa Cafe (魔法咖啡屋)

#2015-0603

The owner of Mofa Café
 is seen in the right photo:

Mofa, or Magic Power, is a mysterious force that attracts us. And Café, or what we call "Coffeehouse" or "Coffee Room," is especially for me a nice place that has mysterious forces!

This morning I asked my brother-in-law Changgeng about "Mofa Café" (魔法咖啡屋). I had learned from the Facebook photos posted by my sisters that they had been there with our mom for several times. They had been so interested in Mofa Café, and I was so eager to visit it myself this time.

Then, together with Changgeng, Xiuqing, Xiuhui, and our old mother, I really had a wonderful time this afternoon visiting that magical place -- Mofa Café!   (Address: No. 28-1, Beijun Lane, Beigang Village, Guoxing, Nantou County, Taiwan; 南投縣國姓鄉北港村北圳巷 28-1 號.)

右上角照片中,手捧鬆餅的那位
黑衣人,就是魔法咖啡屋」的主人。




















沒有留言: