2015年6月5日 星期五

Freewriting (隨筆)

#2015-0605 (10:10 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.)

Dear Lord, thank you so much for all the good and wonderful things that you've given me: my family, my dwelling place, my friends, the nice relation between me and them, the faith and the hope that I have because of you, my personal Savior Jesus Christ, and so on and so forth. I really need to say "Thank You" to you, my Lord, the Holy Trinity God.

May your Holy Spirit be with me all the time, wherever I am and however well I'm doing! Sometimes I need a rest, and you can provide me with a comfortable place for taking a rest; sometimes I feel like working hard, and you let me have my interest in working, or, more precisely, studying and learning; sometimes I want to say or write something -- such as my "free writing" in my personal blog, and you enable me to "perform" my favorite job regularly and truly FREELY. Oh, Lord, I appreciate your help, and I'm always grateful for your guidance.

Lord God, I would like to continue praising you. But once again I'll have to stop writing here and now, in order that I can go outdoors and exercise for a while. My physical conditions remind me that I have to do some suitable exercises every day. For the opportunities to have outdoor exercises, I'll thank and praise you as I've always been doing. Now, for everything good and wonderful provided by you, let me say in a loud voice: "I love you, Lord." -- All this I pray in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

= = =
相關文章 (See also): Freewriting (隨筆)     (2015)



沒有留言: