2015年10月18日 星期日

親密家人歡聚慶生 (上):"Have a Birthday Cap?"

#2015-1018A

My first grandson (Little Bee) is five years today. As luck would have it, his daddy -- my only son, who is learning at a theological college in Hong Kong, came back home this afternoon just in time -- to start his Self-Study Week at home, and to join us in a simple but meaningful Birthday Celebration (as you can see from the following pictures).

The first picture below is my son holding his second son (Little Shine), who is one year and 24 days old.

From the next few pictures (Photos #2 to #5) you'll see why this article is partly entitled "Have a Birthday Cap?" in English. The Chinese words in the title (親密家人歡聚慶生) literally means "Sweet Family's Birthday Celebration" and, well, this Sweet Family really means a lot to me, to my wife, and to all members of our new, young generations.

















沒有留言: