2015年10月20日 星期二

另一些鏡頭: More Photos to Share!

#2015-1020

On the birthday of Little Bee, we took quite a number of pictures, some of which I've shared as:

親密家人歡聚慶生 (上): "Have a Birthday Cap?"
親密家人歡聚慶生 (下): "How about This Cub Cap?"

Now I'd like to share more photos, which I would name "Photos: Part Three," and yet which can be further classified into the following three groups: (A) "I am Little Shine!" (B) Is this little boy learning to read? (C) Little Shine is curious, indeed.

A note: The couplet that Little Shine has pointed to is this: "自古奇緣稱雙璧, 百年佳藕日舒長." What a nice couplet! But I don't think it easy to translate these beautiful Chinese words into good and beautiful English!


照片A組:弟弟的獨照
Photos (A): "I am Little Shine!"






照片B組:弟弟認識國字嗎?
Photos (B): Is this little boy learning to read?









照片C組:好奇好學 的弟弟
Photos (C): Little Shine is curious, indeed. 






沒有留言: