2015年11月19日 星期四

A Reunion of Jean's Former Classmates

#2015-1119

Jean and I went to attend a reunion of her former class (中師 66 己班) today. I was one of the five men joining our wives, who belonged to the same class (己班) when they studied at Provincial Taichung Teacher's Junior College (台中師專) from 1972 to 1977.

It was my first time to join Jean in her Class Reunion, but I didn't feel "uncomfortable" at all. As I had been told, Mr. Youfu Huang, Mr. Wanshuang Wang, and Mr. Youzai Li (all of whom I had known for long) came to this reunion as well. This made me happy and, to tell the truth, their coming was a very important reason why I decided to come. Well, another important reason was that Jean very much wanted me to accompany her on this special trip!

以下照片轉載自  
多位同學 的 Line 分享

Gao Yueqin and Huang Yueqin:
Both of them have the same given name!





The hostesses of the Class Reunion (see above).



Brother Xue (or spelled Hsueh), 
whose birthday (Nov. 20) is celebrated today!






The entrance to 天染工坊, 
in Zhongxing New Village.

The front door of 天染工坊, 
in Zhongxing New Village.
















沒有留言: