2018年3月5日 星期一

(轉分享) An Unusual Way to Learn A, B, C ...

#2018-0305

Through LINE, I was shared with such an interesting film: Prince George learning A, B, C, D .... This film is not only interesting but also very meaningful to me, an ordinary Christian.

What an unusual way to learn the alphabet! I hope more people will see it and hear it!


And I'd like to jot down what he says/recites:

A -- "Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find."
B -- "Be kind to one another."
C -- "Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you."
D -- "Do no be anxious about anything."
E -- "Every good gift and perfect gift is from above."
F -- "For it is by grace you have been saved through faith."
G -- "God is our refuge and strength; an ever-present help in trouble."
H -- "He alone is my rock and my salvation."
I -- "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made."
J -- "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever."
K -- "Know that the Lord is God; it is he who made us."
L -- "Love the Lord our God with all your heart and all your soul."
M -- "My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him."
N -- "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."
O -- "O God you are my God; earnestly I seek you."
P -- "Praise the Lord, oh my soul; all my inmost being praise his holy name."
Q -- "A quiet spirit is of great worth in God's sight."
R -- "Rejoice in the Lord always and say it again rejoice."
S -- "Salvation belongs to our God who sits upon the throne."
T -- "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding."
U -- "Under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield."
V -- "Very truly I tell you: the one who believes has eternal life."
W -- "We are more than conquerors through him who loved us."
X -- "May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Y -- "You are the light of the world."
Z -- "Zion hears and rejoices."

沒有留言: