2018年4月13日 星期五

I Thank the Lord and I Pray for My Children

#2018-0413

Receiving the good news that Antony will be ordained as a deacon on Tuesday, May 1, 2018, my wife and I were very, very happy.

The good news, which was (and still is) very exciting to Jean and me, has made us so excited and pleased that both of us would like to sit or stand or walk together, and enjoyed chatting, for the whole evening!

Yes, this evening we've chatted a lot about what actually happened to us and to our children and our grandchildren these past few years! ... Oh, both Jean and I thank the Lord for his constant love, for his guidance and his great help! And besides, just as she's always been doing, I earnestly pray for Antony and Anita, and for our grandchildren -- the two "adorable" little boys, James and John. May the Lord bless all of them, as always!






沒有留言: