2018年4月18日 星期三

Wenxin Garden & Caffè (文心園 ● 花園咖啡)

#2018-0418

At the beginning I didn't know where we should go this afternoon, but I was quite sure that we had to go somewhere for "afternoon tea" (or "coffee").

Jean and I had recently joined in some activities that took place a few miles out of town. We went together to a spiritual retreat, to a wedding party, etc. We went together to see our children and our grandchildren, or to visit my mother or her mother. However, we had hardly taken a "private" trip of our own; I mean, a "leisure" trip that is meant just for her and me, the two of us!

So I insisted that she and I should go somewhere for relaxation. Thanks to Google Maps, we finally found a beautiful place: It's called "Wenxin Garden & Caffè," located in Nantou City, the city where I used to teach at a commercial high school. (Note: The Italian spelling, caffè, is used in the name of this coffeehouse; the most common English spelling is café.)


「文心園花園咖啡」
南投市南陽路 196 巷 12 號




















  













沒有留言: