2018年8月6日 星期一

James Made Rapid Progress (學會新技能 / 續篇)

#2018-0806A

This is the continuation of the story that I've previously posted: Summer Event No. 7, 學會新技能.

You'll see in the first film how much progress my first grandson has made. The point is that in this past week he did not have any chance to practice on (or beneath?) the monkey bars until this very morning!

And my second grandson, who is 4 years junior to his brother, acted as a witness today. He once threw his cap up to the "bars" and skillfully caught it with his hand as it was falling back. This action made the elder brother laugh ... and fell off the monkey bars! (See also the 2nd film below.)

This is the 1st film to see:



=       =       =
(See also the following film)
James on/off the monkey bars 102
這是另一個小片段,歡迎點閱 (這裡)

I'd like to give special thanks 
to Ms. Catherine Lee, who told me 
the metal structure in the film is called
"Monkey Bars" in English. After I googled 

the term, I found its Chinese name "猴架 / 橫爬架."
=       =       =




沒有留言: