2019年9月9日 星期一

Old Photos

#2019-0909

Old Photos

Behold, the photos taken four years ago* 
That I've retrieved from among thousands of
      pictures old...

Four years can be just a short time, or long,
      for you and me;
But it's brought huge changes to this house of coffee* 
And made a big difference to the old
      and babies --

While my grandsons grew bigger and bigger,
Much weaker became my wife's mom and mine
      in their late eighties!

Oh, well ... sure -- things must be different
      than before:
Even if A-Li-Man* won't be open anymore,
Even though our moms are getting so old and weak,
Such pictures of the happy moments -- I'll forever keep.

=   =   =
* Footnotes in Chinese: 照片拍攝於 2015 年 10 月 29 日,地點在芬園鄉的「阿里曼人文咖啡館」。聽說該館今已歇業,深感可惜。也感慨這四年變化之大,尤其對老人家而言,當幼童一天天長大的同時,老者竟已日漸衰弱,如將殘的燈火,又如凋零、飄落中的花朵!...... 心血來潮,進入《維基百科》查閱「阿里曼」(Ahriman) 條目,發現它是瑣羅亞斯德教祆教)中一惡神的名字,與善神阿胡拉 ● 馬茲達 (Ahura Mazda) 為敵。不禁對這家「阿里曼咖啡館」命名的由來,感到相當好奇。











  

沒有留言: