2022年3月12日 星期六

Hiking Again in the Mountains

#2022-0312

It'll be the 2nd Sunday in Lent tomorrow. As I'll be serving as Lay Eucharistic Minister (LEM) in worship, I took out the Bulletin (in the form of a pamphlet) for tomorrow's English service and started to preview it quietly...

I'd told myself to spend some time reading and praying tonight. -- How could I skip my spiritual Quiet Time (QT) this evening? No, I had to pray, pray, and pray.

In the morning Jean and I went to a funeral of a 39-year-old man named Ruìzhèn (or Guànjié) Wáng, son of Ms. Shúhuá our good friend at St. James'. The young man's passing has been very sad for each of us; however, we would like to comfort and encouraged one another by faith -- through our shared Christian faith: Who can separate us from the love of Christ?... [Romans 8:35-39]

And Jesus has told us not to be worried and upset. He says, "There are many rooms in my Father's house, and I am going to prepare a place for you." [John 14:1-14]

This afternoon Jean and I hiked again in the mountains. On our way uphill and downhill, we talked about life and many other things related to the life. Then, after returning home, I found that I had shared something with my friends at St. James' on the 2nd Sunday in Lent last year (2021). What I shared on that Sunday was entitled "Moving Uphill and Downhill, and Then?" And also I found lots of pictures to share with you (my dear readers): They are these photos of Mountain-Hiking that I had just taken yesterday afternoon.

= = =
相關文章 (See also): 
2)  Hiking in the Mountains     (2021)
3)  Along Another Path     (2019)








































沒有留言: