2022年3月28日 星期一

Flowers at Ringo-Tango

#2022-0328

The pictures of the flowers on this page were taken last Friday at Ringo-Tango (林果 ● 探戈), a nice coffeehouse (café) where my sisters and I have been to many times.

I was attracted to these flowers when Jean and I stopped by Ringo-Tango on our way home from the Happy Flute trip to Sun Moon Lake...

(If you're interested in that trip, see my recent posts "Mt. Maolan" and "The Wenwu Temple" for the depiction of our Happy Flute outing on March 25.)

Why did we stop by Ringo-Tango last Friday? Well, on our way home, it occurred to Jean that she and I should invite my sisters there for supper, as my 1st and 2nd sisters both live near Ringo-Tango. We contacted them on the cellphone; however, they strongly suggested that we "drop in" on them for supper -- at my 2nd sister's home!

So we quickly left Ringo-Tango with just a cup of coffee for each. Plus, as you can see below, I had taken a few pictures of the flowers before we left there.

= = =
相關文章:
1)  不知名的草花     (2021)
3)  林果 ● 探戈     (2019)















沒有留言: