2022年3月4日 星期五

Walking in the Sunshine

#2022-0304B

When I took a walk around the rice and taro fields this afternoon, the sun was still high in the sky. The bright sunshine, I thought, would make me healthy -- and happy. It was true: I became so satisfied (and very happy) at the end of my walk, because as I could see, the bright sunshine had made everything more beautiful...

Oh, beautiful Sunshine! You've made the world a better place. With your help, darkness turns to be bright; the cold becomes warmth. And the bad news of war from afar -- do my readers know what I mean? I mean the terrible conflict between Russia and Ukraine -- as well as the sadness and anger caused by the bad news has temporarily been forgotten, or somewhat replaced with the beautiful and peaceful scenery in front of me!

= = =
相關文章 (See also): 橫圳邊(寫真)





























沒有留言: