2023年8月4日 星期五

Walking Alone to "Yi Lu" (議蘆 咖啡廳)

#2023-0804

Jean is attending a two-day retreat hosted by our church women group; in the meantime, I have to take care of myself at home and learn to live on my own as normally as possible.

Before she left home, she had prepared some meat, eggs, vegetables and fruits for me to use at home for these two days. However, I tell myself I don't have to cook every meal; perhaps it would be more convenient and interesting for me eat out sometimes.

So I took a walk along the trails that Jean and I usually go to, and when I arrived at Yilu Café in the Provincial Assembly Memorial Park, I entered to have a set meal with a cup of coffee. I sat in one of the two corners in the back, eating quietly by myself, occasionally watching other people who came here for dinner...

= = =
相關文章:
1)  Chatting and Eating ...     (2019)
2)  Welcome to the Houshan Park     (2019)
4)  My Former Colleagues     (2021)














沒有留言: