2014年1月14日 星期二

Let's Be Healthy and Happy Again!

#2014-0114

Praise to the Lord! My health is gradually improving. The sharp pain in my lower back has reduced to some degree, and I can sit, stand, and walk again -- for a few minutes at a time. I still have to change my posture frequently, not to keep in a sitting or standing position for too long. But my physical condition seems to be getting better and better. I do hope I'll get back to normal in a couple of days or weeks.

A long, long time ago, I underwent a major operation on the lower part of my spine. According to the doctors, my problem was HIVD, which may also be called "slipped disc" in English. I have been very careful about my physical "weakness" since that important medical operation; however, possibly because I pushed my father's wheelchair improperly last week, I hurt myself on the waist and consequently started suffering great pain and discomfort.

Oh, dear Lord, I thank you for your love and your healing power that made me feel so much better now. May you also bless my father, who is in his eighties and so sick at the moment, so he can really overcome all the difficulties that he is faced with! -- Once he becomes strong enough to stand up and walk just a few steps, I'm sure that my brothers and I will take him by car to such beautiful places as New Era Art Resort, Sun Moon Lake, and so on.

The photos below were taken at the beginning of 
this year, 2014, when Mr. and Mrs. Peter Chan, 
Jean and I visited Sun Moon Lake together.



















1 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

身體不比年輕時
多保重
有需要『0800 000...』?
...Joke啦
游泳復健...也較有效
多保重