2017年11月11日 星期六

照片C:On the Rocking Horse (騎搖搖馬)

#2017-1111

You may also click and see: 
On the Rocking Horse

"Grandma, nainai*why don't you come-n-ride?" 

"I'm too old to ride," my wife simply replied.** 
But our little prince was now full of force; 
He gave an order, pointing to the red horse.*** 

In his yellow saddle he rocked hard to and fro, 

"Come on, nainai, be quick; don't be so slow!" 

"Oh, I see," my heart suddenly sang in me, 
"Only when one bravely dreams can he get free; 
Whether moving south or north, east or west, 
The wings of imagination must be most blessed." 

Anyway, the kid and nainai shared a good day,
And so did I, watching them on horseback play. 


-- What else should I say? 
-- Let me just pray: 


May the Lord bless all members of my family, 
including my better half and our parents, 
our children and our children's children!

Notes:
Nainai means "Grandma" in Chinese. 
** The kid's nainai did not actually rock the toy horse; she lightly sat there, pretending that she was riding it.
*** See the photo below.





下面這張照片是 小宣 用腳踩 含羞草 



沒有留言: