2022年5月21日 星期六

早安圖:Morning Greetings!

#2022-0521

Many people exchange greetings on LINE in the morning. They use beautiful pictures, mostly made/adapted by themselves, to express their love or friendship to those they care about. On the pictures they've shared are usually such greetings words as Good morning早安, and Have a great day.

What do you think are the best morning greetings? (Ponder or reflect on the question.)

I myself had never sent out "morning greetings" on LINE, Facebook, or anything like that. But this morning I made two cups of coffee, one for Jean and the other for me. All at once a strange idea occurred to me: Why don't I make a "Good Morning" card and share it with my readers? -- Well, if you like, click and see the "images" below and let your imagination run free again!

= = =
相關文章 (See also):
1)  Virtual Coffee Hour     (2021)
2)  The 92 Coffee     (2020)












沒有留言: