2022年5月12日 星期四

生活筆記:Mother's Day and More!

#2022-0512

How did you spend Mother's Day on Sunday? 

For a man whose mother had passed away, what could he do to celebrate Mother's Day? Did he really need to celebrate? -- One more question: how could it be a truly meaningful celebration if he found no way to give his mom a gift or a card or a phone call?

I thought of my late mother on Mother's Day. I missed her very much but I could do nothing for her but pray. Yes, I've prayed for her, and for my late father, and for all their descendants (including the two grandchildren of Jean and me!).

Oh, Lord, with your love and grace, bless our family, our relatives, and our friends!

In actual fact Jean and I visited her old mom (who's 92, or traditionally 93) on Sunday to celebrate Mother's Day. We had a great Mother's Day party in Dajia with many other family members. Two days later, we went back to Dajia again (on Tuesday) to meet my brother-in-law Anzhen, who's going to have an important operation at TVGH on Friday. We sincerely pray that everything will go well with the medical treatment  he will recover soon. May the Lord help him as well as the medial team in the hospital! Amen.

= = =
相關文章:












沒有留言: