2023年10月24日 星期二

又一次來到 Music Waterwheel

#2023-1024

We had originally planned to visit the 92 Coffee (九二咖啡故事館) this morning, but upon our arrival, we discovered that it is closed on Tuesdays. Consequently, we changed our destination for today from 92 Coffee to Music Waterwheel (音樂水車).

Jean and I have been to Music Waterwheel several times. We adore this unique cafe, not only because it is situated in my charming hometown, Guoxing, but also because it evokes numerous memories every time we visit for a short stay.

Today, while spending two or three hours at Music Waterwheel with Jean and my sisters, many things came to mind. The four of us had a lively conversation, reminiscing about both the good and bad memories we shared in our lives together.

It is certain that Jean and I, along with my sisters and others, will return to have another cup of coffee here in the near future.

= = =
相關文章 (See also):
1)  Life Is Like Reading a Novel     (2023)


















沒有留言: