2023年10月1日 星期日

"Sea Sky Coffee" (海中天)

#2023-1001B

This afternoon, my wife and I had the pleasure of inviting Rev. Sam Cheng and his wife to join us for a sightseeing trip to Sea Sky Coffee (海中天), a beautiful destination. Earlier this year, in January, Jean and I had the chance to visit this enchanting place on a windy day. With our previous experience in mind, we were excited to serve as knowledgeable guides for our dear friends during their visit.

The scenery at this location is just as captivating as its name suggests -- "Sea Sky" or, more literally, "The Heavens in the Ocean." After you take a look at the photos I'll be sharing, I'm sure you'll be enticed to come and witness this breathtaking spot for yourselves, don't you agree?

= = =
相關文章 (See also):
1)  海中天 (花蓮)     (2023)
2)  雲山水 (photos, part one)     (2022)



































沒有留言: