2011年4月21日 星期四

My Good Friends (咫尺天涯今再見)

#2011-0421

My former colleague Qiuju, whom I had not seen for a long time, suddenly came and visited me today at noon. She had just attended a particular meeting at the Central Region Office of the Ministry of Education, which is located near my house in Wufeng. As soon as the meeting ended at twelve, she came . . . together with her husband and their third child, who directly came from their house to meet her and me on time!

I was so excited and happy to meet them . . . and so was my wife, as I can see. About three and a half years ago (shortly after my retirement from Toushang) my wife and I had joined them in an exciting tour to Korea. We and they had indeed created lots of happy memories in common. My wife likes Qiuju (and her husband) very much, and I do too, because in our eye Qiuju has been a very good teacher (and her husband, a gentle and nice husband). And they have three children (named Chenjia, Chenxuan, and Chenxi respectively) -- By our standards, they are really a model couple. I hope that I can see (and chat with) them more frequently in the future!











- - -

沒有留言: