2016年4月13日 星期三

"Gege" and "Didi" -- Two Little Boys!

#2016-0413

Many thanks to Pop, whose real name I didn't really catch when he was introduced! ... (I wish I could pronounce and remember his full name in the Thai language.) ... Now, I do thank him for these photos taken and shared by him, an artist from Thailand. He is a professional photographer, indeed.

Photos tell stories! ...

The elder and younger brothers, sometimes called "葛格" and "底迪" at home, are playing in the playground of the Preschool where the elder comes and "studies" every weekday. It is Sunday, April 3, 2016. And the two little boys have come to church with their mom and grandparents. (The Preschool, a famous one in Taichung City, belongs to the church; both of them share the same name "St. James" and are located at the same address ...) This is where my family including my two grandsons and Anita and Antony and Jean and me come and enjoy ... so very often!













沒有留言: