2018年1月1日 星期一

The First Meal in 2018 (元旦早餐)

#2018-0101

What do you usually do on the first day of a new year? ... And what have you done or what are you doing on the very first day of 2018? ...

Are you taking a rest? -- Good to do so. January the 1st is a national holiday. Many people need to have a good rest, especially those who sat up late on the last night of 2017.

Are you joining in a particular event for celebration? -- Good to do so. Many people, as I can see, have been participating in the flag-raising and hiking events held by the township office or the local council. Hiking in particular would make you more healthy and happy!

Did you make a plan for this very first day of the year? Or have you made a new plan for the new year as a whole? -- Good. Good. If you have a feasible (or workable) plan for the days to come, you may carry it out, in the period that you've set up. Well begun is half done! Just keep going ... toward your new and good goal.

As for me, I'd like to thank my Lord for what He has done for me (and for my family, my church ...) up to now. And early this morning Jean and I got up for a morning exercise -- taking a walk, and then we went to McDonald, Wufeng, for a simple breakfast. We got a discount when buying 超早吉事蛋堡 (a particular kind of burger) over there this morning, for it was still early when we arrived there!


  









沒有留言: