2019年4月11日 星期四

Little Boys Enjoyed an Outing (那日我們走過阿罩霧歷史廊道)

#2019-0411

I have formed a habit -- a very good habit, I think. When my grandchildren Little Bee and Shine (or more formally, James and John) are together with me, I will usually take a few pictures of them, so that I can "recall" them easily later while they're far away from me.

Now they are in Taipei City, so far away from me again. I suddenly thought of them. And I took out some photos of them and enjoyed seeing (with my eyes) what we had done a couple of days ago. On the morning of that day we went through Ataabu Park (阿罩霧公園) and visited the Provincial Memorial Park (省議會紀念公園) and finally came home via a particular footpath named "Ataabu Historical Passage" (阿罩霧歷史廊道).

It's obvious that my two grandchildren are very imaginative and creative. All the way out, they kept talking with each other about what they imagined they were doing.
































沒有留言: