2022年11月17日 星期四

Thank You, AUH

#2022-1117

Thank you, AUH, for being a very good hospital. I see your high quality in medical care, and I suppose it's most convenient for us to come to you because you stand so close to our house. Yes. we will think of you first when we're badly in need of an "emergency action."

However, I wish we didn't have to come to you so desperately on November 5th. And, you know, I pray that we won't be visiting you again soon!

This morning Jean returned to AUH for a follow-up as advised by her doctor. I was with her all the way there until we got back home. I found that the large parking lot across from the hospital (AUH) was 100% full of vehicles -- one of which was our TOYOTA Rav-4.

Oh, as we've seen today, so many people are suffering one way or another! -- O Lord, have mercy! Kyrie eleison! Lord, have mercy!

= = =
相關文章 (See also): 窗外風光仍是美     (2022)




沒有留言: