2023年12月14日 星期四

The Bilingual Language Club (continued)

#2023-1214

Jean and I arrived at St. Luke's Church around 8:30 p.m. Knowing that the Bilingual Language Club held its regular meeting at St. Luke's, I promptly joined them for the final section of Oral English practice.

As the saying goes, practice makes perfect. To enhance our English speaking skills and make conversations feel more natural, club members gathered every Thursday evening. This particular evening was filled with excitement as I encountered both new and familiar faces. Among the newcomers were Ms. Li'an Chen from Chile, whose grandparents hailed from Taiwan; Mr. Kakuta from Japan; and Julie, Nina, Paul, William, Allen—individuals entirely new to me. Among the familiar faces, I was especially delighted to engage in conversations with Ms. Trista from the US and the local Taiwanese participants, including Owen, Arther, Ms. Mandy, and others.

It was evident that everyone thoroughly enjoyed tonight's "free conversations." Laughter, smiles, and lively chatter filled the air! From my son, Rev. Antony, to myself, every individual present was blessed with yet another evening of joyous and meaningful Happy Moments.

= = =
相關文章  (See also):
1)  The Bilingual Language Club     (2023)
2)  The Day of Pentecost, 2020     (2020)







沒有留言: