2024年3月24日 星期日

棕枝主日

#2024-0324

I'm accustomed to how Palm Sunday is celebrated at St. James', but each time it comes around, Palm Sunday holds special significance for me and my Christian friends.

For this year's Palm Sunday service, I decided to use a photo taken 15 years ago at the Dead Sea in the Holy Land to design the worship leaflet (see right). This holds deep meaning for me, not only because it brings back memories of my trip to the Holy Land in 2009, but also because it marks the final bulletin or leaflet I have prepared since I started the task in 2012. Starting from next Sunday, Easter Day, Mr. Matthew Volk, a close friend of mine at the church, will take over the weekly bulletin-drafting responsibilities.

I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to Matthew for his willingness to step in and help. I'd also like to express my gratitude to Ben Simmons, Laura Moye, Ryan Jacobi, Viola Mu, Daphne Hung, Shirley Ke, Phoebe Chen, and many others, including preachers, acolytes, scripture readers, greeters, who have consistently offered invaluable assistance to the English congregation. May the Lord bless each and every one of us abundantly.

= = =
相關文章 (See also):
1)  Palm Sunday, 2023     (2023)
2)  Palm Sunday, 2021     (2021)
3)  Palm Sunday (棕枝主日)     (2019)






























沒有留言: