2017年12月3日 星期日

A Few Things I'd Like to Jot Down on the First Sunday of Advent

#2017-1203

It's December 3rd today. According to our church calendar, it's the beginning of the new church year.

Shall I make a new church-year resolution at this moment? (It's about 10:00 p.m. now.)

Yes, I'd like to make one ...

But before making any "new [church] year's resolution," I should think carefully -- I should not make any decision that is too awkward, or obviously too hard for me to carry out. If I cannot put it into practice, what does it really mean to me? It means nothing!

So, before thinking forward, let me think back. Let me firstly reflect on what had happened to me in this past year -- or in these past months. For example, just in the last part of November I had been to some interesting places (see photos below) and met some very good friends of mine (e.g. Dongdong Fang, Hewan Su, etc.).

= = = Part One = = =
The following photos were taken at
Coffee Fish (咖啡魚), in Wufeng
on November 24, 2017






= = = Part Two = = =
The following photos were taken at
KIKUZONO (菊園婚宴會館), 
in Dali District, Taichung City
on November 25, 2017




= = = Part Three = = =
The following photos were taken at
Walnut's Castle (核果美食工坊), 
in West District, Taichung City
on November 30, 2017






沒有留言: