2017年12月25日 星期一

We Sang "Christmas Lullaby" on Christmas Eve

#2017-1225B

Thanks to all my good friends at St. James' Episcopal Church, in Taichung, Taiwan. I did have a good time last night, on Christmas Eve, 2017.

Our programs at St. James' include an English-and-Chinese combined service (聖誕故事頌讚禮拜 / Christmas Stories and Carols) starting at 5:30pm. After the service, we had buffet (6:30pm - ), Christmas party (7:30pm - ), and street carol singing (8:30pm - ). Jean (my wife) and I took part in the service, buffet, and the party. See 2017-1225A for some photos shared by my good friends Guanhong Lai and Huifen Chiang; see also 2017-1224 for the Christmas poem I read during the combined service.

Thanks to Claire Wang for sharing with us the short film that she took last night when the English choir was singing Christmas Lullaby. Click on it (below), and you'll see how much we enjoyed ourselves singing such a .............. lullaby. Smile!

「點閱」下面的影片
(Please click and see...)




沒有留言: