2017年12月28日 星期四

The Owl Station Broadcast (美麗的公車站)

#2017-1228

Now I am pleased to see the bus stop in front of Wufeng Elementary School. Standing just outside of the school fence, the simple structure of the bus stop has been greatly beautified (See photos). And on the left-hand side of the impressive drawing on the wall, there is a short poem entitled 貓頭鷹車站廣播, which sounds to me as The Owl Station Broadcast.

I like this poem pretty much. In my daydreams, I can hear ... not only an owl but several birds of other kines -- singing together; they are "broadcasting" something very attractive, just like what the author of the poem 小熊老師 has written:

失眠的乘客
請聆聽我深情的奏鳴
我將告訴你
藏在森林裡的小秘密
............. 

(以下詩句,請自行參閱最後三張照片 / Please see the last three photos on this page.)

I thought I had met the author 小熊老師 (Teacher Little Bear) somewhere before. Several years ago he might have been invited to teach drawing and painting at St. James' Community Center, where I was then working as acting director. However, if this "Little Bear" should be another person whom I didn't know, I'll have to apologize to the real author, saying: Sorry, sorry, sorry! ...

=    =    =
Footnote
        After I finished writing the above article, Jean (my wife) told me that the young man who had taught fine arts at St. James' Community Center while I was there working, was called "大熊老師" (Teacher Big Bear) instead of "小熊老師" (Teacher Little Bear). Well, she was right. How could that "Big Bear" have become this "Small Bear"? 












沒有留言: