2010年11月12日 星期五

All of Us Are Attracted to Little Bee

#2010-1112

Born on October 18, my grandson Little Bee is less than one month old, but all members of my [extended] family have deeply attracted to him. They would say, "Oh, how cute! How lovely he is! Ta zhende hen ke'ai a! (= he's really lovable)" as soon as they saw him themselves. Even those who have not been able to come and see him with their own eyes would say the same words when they saw his photographs by chance.

(Now you know why I would like to take more pictures of him, don't you?)

Yesterday Jean and I took my parents to the postnatal care center and introduced Little Bee to them. They were so happy that they couldn't help smiling from ear to ear -- the brightest smiles that I've ever seen on their faces!

After saying goodbye to their great-grandson, my parents suggested that we drop in on my brothers who run a factory in the neighboring town. My brothers, being very curious about Little Bee too, enjoyed seeing the pictures of him on my blog site. And, above all, it was my parents' first time to see Little Bee's pictures on a blog site. They smiled broadly and brightly . . . once again!










- - -

沒有留言: