2010年11月16日 星期二

溪頭剪影(天出北熊化霧星)

#2010-1116

 This is the most interesting trip to Xitou that we have ever had. At the beginning, we had a shiny day on the way to Xitou. When getting close to the entrance, we were surrounded by a light mist. Then we had to use our umbrellas to keep on walking (along the Bird-Watching Trail) as it was starting to drizzle. Before long, the rain stopped and the sun came out again, shining brightly and warmly (See pictures in Part 001). I took off my hat to get more sunshine, which the doctor says I especially need for my poor bones. To my surprise, the weather quickly changed again. At this time, lingering in amazingly thick fog, Jean and I enjoyed ourselves in the area with lots of Ginkgo trees, the small yellow leaves of which were falling in the breeze! (See pictures in Part 003).

圖片編號:001
仰望天空,似乎看見一座從飛機上鳥瞰
方得目睹的 . . . . 絕美的「湖」。

Is that a lake? What is its name?



 潔白如洗的極熊,什麼時候
偷渡來到了溪頭的天空?

When did this Polar Bear sneak into Xitou's blue sky?









圖片編號:002








圖片編號:003
溪頭 銀杏林 葉落如雨 . . . . .

其實「落」與「未落」都在濃霧中!














圖片編號:004



所謂「天出北熊化霧星」很難懂嗎?
前四字可指編號 001 當中的某一張照片;

後三字則請參考下面這兩張------
是有點「濃霧藏星」或「星隱霧中」的意思。






- - -

沒有留言: