2010年11月20日 星期六

Welcome Home, Little Bee!

#2010-1120

Little Bee has just been brought home from the postnatal care center. We are all excited about having him in our own place.

It's my son and my daughter-in-law that took him home this morning, when my wife and I were unable to give them a hand because we were occupied by something else. I was wondering if they had successfully (appropriately) dealt with this one-month-old Little Prince on the way home . . . and after reaching home!

In order to join them in taking care of our Little Prince, my wife and I got to their apartment in the afternoon. Then, as you can imagine, four of us adults had a time busy and happy -- In this particular time and place, we've really had lots of laughter and (baby) cries, in addition to valuable "family conversations"!


























- - -

沒有留言: