2010年11月11日 星期四

美麗與自然 (Unforgettable Moments) --- 攝於「東方雨林」

#2010-1111

My dad and my mom are camera-shy most of the time. They would feel embarrassed if you tell them that they're going to be photographed in a "public" place or that their photographs will be shown in "public."

However, it was an exception today. My wife and I took him out of my hometown (named Guoxing) in the mountains, where they've been living all their life. We told them that we would firstly take them to a quiet and beautiful place for lunch and then to the postnatal care center where Little Bee (our grandson) as well as our daughter-in-law stayed. My dad and mom, having become great grandparents for the first time, were so happy . . . and so eagerly looking forward to seeing their great grandson soon, that they were not camera-shy any more!

Look at them in the following pictures. They are very beautiful and natural, aren't they? That's why I've entitled this life-note "美麗與自然" in Chinese, which literally means "Beautiful and Natural."



































































- - -

沒有留言: