2011年3月2日 星期三

My Favorite Computer Wallpapers (最懷念的電腦桌布)

#2011-0302

Since I got my first digital camera I have been interested in photography. In fact, I have already taken thousands of pictures, and some of them are so significant to me that I would call them Mookoo's Masterpieces of Photography, though I am by no means a professional. The nine pictures below, which are my favorites, were once used as my computer wallpapers (also called desktop pictures or backgrounds). I hope you like them as much as I do.

有了數位相機之後,常常到處拍照留念,拍多了,儘管不是專業照相師,也會有不少所謂「木咕子的攝影傑作」值得個人珍藏和與人分享。以下九幅,便是我最喜歡、最懷念的作品,曾先後設為電腦桌布(又稱電腦壁紙電腦背景),當我開機工作之初,總要先「見景思情、暗自歡喜」一番。


Picture 1:
圖1:


Piture 2:
圖2:


Picture 3:
圖3:


Picture 4:
圖4:


Picture 5:
圖5:


Picture 6:
圖6:


Picture 7:
圖7:


Picture 8:
圖8:


Picture 9:
圖9:



- - -

沒有留言: