2012年1月3日 星期二

返鄉 (A Hometown Visit)

#2012-0103

Meici hui Guoxing de lao jia, neixin zong yao podong yifan (內心總要波動一番); haoxiang kanle yichang kanguo xuduo-bian de dianying, yibu huoshengshengde, jilu wo jiazu lishi de xieshipian, jiao wo zen ngeng bu gandong moming, xinqing jiujiu wufa pingfu?

[English paraphrase] Every time I return to my hometown, Guoxing, where my parents have been living, my heart would be like a lake rippling in the wind. My mind would become somewhat uneasy, or disturbed, as if I had just seen a documentary (film) that vividly shows all important events in the family history of mine. How can I keep myself calm and undisturbed after a hometown visit?

Zongshi, shuangqin nianji dou lao le -- suowei "Shu da fen zhi", women xiongdi jiemei weile gongzuo de yuangu, zao yi zai taxiang-yixian "luodi-shenggen", budan pingshi wufa chenhundingxing (平時無法晨昏定省), pei zai tamen laorenjia shenbian, jiu lian fengnian-guojie ye nande quanjia daxiao qiju yitang, chenghuan-xixia (連逢年過節也難得全家大小齊聚一堂,承歡膝下). Dang wo fanxiang shi, kanjian laomaide fumuqin, sixu bian qingbuzijinde duole yixie shanggan. Qi shi yige "luan" zi liaode?

[English paraphrase] The real situation is: Both of my parents are getting very old, and yet my siblings and I have been living far away in different places, for the sake of our own jobs (occupations). It is actually impossible for us to keep our parents company by living together with them; even on such important occasions as the Dragon Boat Festival and the Mid-Autumn (Moon) Festival, it is rather difficult for us children to make a hometown visit together, to stay with our parents for a couple of days! Oh, seeing my parents getting older and older, I do feel uneasy, or anxious!

Xiamian de zhaopian shi zai jiaxiang paishe de. Bangwan shifen, jizhi gezi qixi zai tong yike shu-shang, huamian man mei de a!

[English paraphrase] Now, a better scene to see! The photos below were taken yesterday afternoon in my hometown. Sitting in the tree, those doves (or pigeons) look quite comfortable, don't they?





沒有留言: