2012年1月1日 星期日

新年新希望 (New Year's Resolutions)

#2012-0101B

These were my New Year's resolutions for 2011:

(1) I'll regularly read the Bible and pray to the Lord, so as to be inspired or guided by the Holy Spirit.
(2) I'll spend more time accompanying my family [caring for my parents, my mother-in-law, and Little Bee in particular] and visit my good friends more often.
(3) I'll take outdoor exercises regularly [if possible, hiking together with Jean every week].
(4) I'll live a "meaningful" life, doing creative writing and taking interesting photos.

How much have I fulfilled? . . . Now that the year 2012 has started, what shall I say about my new plans for the future? After careful consideration, I'd like to proclaim: My New Year's resolutions for this year are exactly the same as those for last year!




沒有留言: