2012年1月1日 星期日

A Vigil Service at the End of 2011

#2012-0101A

We had a Vigil Service at St. James' yesterday evening, starting at 7:30 p.m. I would describe ourselves as a "small and beautiful" group -- only a tiny part of the English-speaking congregation of St. James' attending the service, in addition to a couple of visitors coming from other cities, or even from different countries! And yet the service was "pretty romantic," as I would like to describe it. Something that is romantic is beautiful in a way that strongly affects your feelings!

Now, the photos below, though showing us in the dim light, could be a nice reminder that helps me recall the wonderful night at the church -- at the very end of the year 2011. (Thanks to Jean for taking these pictures!)

Oh! Much more thanks be to God, and to all my dear brothers and sisters in Christ! And you who have already celebrated the end of 2011 together with me! Let me openly tell you this: I love you all!














沒有留言: