2010年12月10日 星期五

Thanks for Such a Special Day!

#2010-1210

Dear Lord! I thank you for such a special day -- especially for this very day, December 10, the birthday of Rev. Charles Chen, who has been my important "teacher and friend" in my life!

Since I started to go to church regularly, it has been about 25 years and Rev. Charles has been my dear pastor (or mushi in Mandarin). He has also been mushi of my wife and my son for around two decades. We all love and respect him very much. [We also deeply love his wife Mary Joe, whom we usually call shimu in our language.] So, on this special day, we would love to wish him a very happy birthday.

What's more, we really want to pray to our Lord Jesus Christ for Rev. Charles and his wife: May they be healthy and happy for ever and ever!


= = = Pictures below were taken at Oriental Rain Forest on Dec. 9, 2010 = = =






































- - -

沒有留言: