2010年12月12日 星期日

Little Angels 聖誕歡樂會

#2010-1212

Last night I was invited as a special guest to watch the Christmas show presented by St. James' Kindergarten, Taichung. (The performance was held at Feng Le Park, in Taichung City.) I was deeply moved by what I saw: The little angels on the stage looked so cute, and all of them were trying their best to sing, to dance, or to act out a meaningful short play!

I suddenly thought of my first grandson, Little Bee, who was born on October 18. It seemed to me that he would grow up quickly --- Ah! He will have a similar party to attend, to celebrate a merry Christmas, soon after he starts going to a kindergarten.

昨晚應邀參觀台中市聖雅各幼稚園在「豐樂公園」所舉辦的一年一度的聖誕歡樂會,發現上台表演的小天使們,個個模樣可愛,一副(全力以赴、全神投入)認真演出的神情,不禁叫我佩服又感動。啊!我的小孫子----小蜜蜂,相信很快就長大,就要唸幼稚園,然後就會有如此歡樂慶祝聖誕的節目啦!





































- - -

沒有留言: