2010年12月9日 星期四

阿嬤也逗孫 -- Grandma Plays With Little Bee!

#2010-1209

Do you remember the article with 7 pictures as well as a multiple choice test which I posted a couple of days ago? (If you want to refer to it, just click this!)

As a matter of fact, my wife would love to play with our grandson Little Bee even more often than me -- hahaha! The "traditional" grammar book says that the correct form should be " . . . more often than I (do)." Every time she plays with him, she is so happy and so is he -- Of course, I would say "so is he" instead of "so is him" in this case! (Haha! English grammar again!)

I'm not telling a lie; I'm telling the truth. If you "read" the following photos carefully, you'll see that both grandma and grandson are happily smiling (or laughing). But it's also true that the interested grandma would play with our little boy for too long at a time! The final two photos indicate what I mean to say . . . hahaha!
























- - -

沒有留言: